· An annual training schedule and an optional additional CPD budget
· Access to both a mentor and a line manager with a clear progression structure
· ‘Cartwrighter of the month’ based on employee voting with the choice of a £100 voucher or half a day of extra holiday
· A company funded social committee with regular get togethers plus twice annual team celebrations
· Mental and physical wellness – we look after our team with private health insurance and access to professional (and anonymous) counselling support. Mental health first aiders on staff. Plus, a fortnightly self-care hour which offers treats such as a paid for nail technician
· The option to progress areas of interest – we have trained two of our team to pilot drones and have tailored a job role for a creative team member
· More time off – An extra birthday day off taking annual leave entitlement up from 25 to 26 days, in addition to public / bank holiday days.
· Flexible working – Every team member can work from home two days a week or more on request and can choose their own hours.
· Above industry standard maternity and paternity benefits
· Pets at work – we are pet friendly and welcome our team to bring furry friends to the office
· Office pick me ups – breakfast is provided on a Monday morning, with full fruit and sweet bowls topped up to enjoy five days a week.