Lovell Homes North West
We were asked to find a Manchester-based interior and home styling influencer to design and install a two-bed show apartment at The Gateway. We liaised with the influencer throughout the process, collaborated on content ideas and delivery, secured media interest and provided a detailed evaluation.
To create rapid consumer interest and leverage a challenging media landscape, we sourced and collaborated with Manchester-based influencer Katie Gaskell to generate leads for apartments created by Lovell in the desirable district of Ancoats. Our campaign included:
- Working with the client to produce a detailed brief that included the scope of work, property and design details, buyer profile, logistics of the challenge, proposed timeline and supporting documents
- Researching and liaising with influencers to ensure the right location, price point, values, reach and time capacity
- Directing the chosen influencer by presenting a brief, reviewing mood boards and inspiration
- Supporting both the influencer and client to create a social media plan and set social media deliverables
- Monitoring content being shared across all confirmed social media channels
- Content creation – press release, blog and feature.
- Project management, including a ‘meet the influencer’ event on completion of the project
- Managing financial and contract agreements with the client and the influencer
- Presenting an evaluation to the client, including the number of social posts shared, post engagements and website sessions through UTM links and coverage.
- A higher sale price on the show home apartment was achieved, successfully recouping the full fit-out cost on its sale
- Lovell also sold a second apartment on the launch weekend, resulting in substantial revenue, profit and an ROI of 1,930.74%
- We exceeded industry average engagement rates; the target was 0.6% – to date, the figures are: Reels 1.05%, Static 0.75%
- Increased Instagram followers by 5.5% during the campaign, surpassing the 4% target
- Transcended reach targets across a range of content. Reels target: 39,000; actual to date: 77,499. Static posts target: 19,000; actual to date: 61,743. Static posts target: 19,000; actual to date: 61,743. Stories target: 1,600; actual to date: 60,223
- Overwhelming 100% positive sentiment on collaboration posts
- Generated a wealth of content shared extensively online
- Spiked interest with several regional and national media titles, including Ideal Home, Manchester World and Spotted Property