Leading East Midlands law firm Nelsons provides legal services for businesses and individuals.
To support its vision of “looking after the client and not just the transaction”, Nelsons wanted to implement a creative internal communications campaign that would give its employees the knowledge, support and confidence to ask proactive questions to ensure all client needs were met.
The communications strategy was broken down into key objectives with associated tactics proposed and completed by our team:
1. Raise internal awareness of the breadth of services Nelsons offers:
- Campaign branding and logo created
- 13 short and informative talking head videos produced
- Four fictional case studies developed
- Hosted and produced a virtual pub quiz to kickstart the campaign
2. Give employees the confidence to ask the right questions and build a rapport with clients:
- Produced a dedicated training video
- Created and hosted virtual and interactive training sessions, followed by a live Q&A with a business coach
3. Ensure employees feel supported:
- An intranet was created, dedicated to all the resources and material available
A two-fold increase in clients being referred to other specialists at Nelsons in comparison to the previous year.