Launching Brewhouse & Kitchen's 17th restaurant - marking a first for the brand in the East Midlands.
Brewhouse & Kitchen opened its 17th UK restaurant in Nottingham – marking a first for the brand in the East Midlands.
Cartwright Communications was appointed to manage the restaurant launch and ongoing media relations for the first quarter of its opening, on the basis of the team’s expertise in the food and drink sector and in-depth knowledge of the city’s foodie culture.
• Promote Brewhouse & Kitchen’s unique brand in Nottingham, creating a buzz in the run-up to and after the opening.
• Encouraging bookings of tables, brewery experience days and beer masterclasses through call-to-action in PR activity.
• Target VIPs within Brewhouse & Kitchen’s key demographics to attend the VIP night.
• Provide launch event support including pre, during and post-event activity.
• Generate media coverage across consumer, business and local news titles and pre-emptively engage with bloggers to undertake post-launch event reviews.
• Created a targeted database of media and contacts for the event
• Distribution of VIP night invitation via Mailchimp
• Management of RSVPs (via email) & guest list
• Booking & management of professional photographer for VIP night
• Booking & management of VIP to open and ‘name’ the brewery
• Press releases issued to local, regional & national press
- Trade launch
- Local launch
- Post VIP party
• 15 pieces of launch coverage achieved across regional and trade titles
• VIP guest Marcellus Baz opened the restaurant
• Advertising value equivalent of more than £22,000
• Event attended by more than 200 people including:
- Influential media titles
- Business community
- VIPs and sports
• Table bookings since launch exceeded expectations
• Bookings and many enquires taken for Brewhouse & Kitchen conference facilities.
“Thank you so much for a fantastic turn out and event last night! It was great and so was Marcellus,”
- Gail Bunn, Marketing Manager, Brewhouse & Kitchen
“I thought the people we met last night were fantastic, what a great crowd and absolutely spot on for B&K,”
- Simon Bunn, Managing Director, Brewhouse & Kitchen.