Our creative campaign was broken down into four key areas, with a host of tactics to support each aim.
Raise internal awareness of the services Nelsons offers and how different departments can support clients:
- Drafted scripts, filmed and edited short and informative talking head videos to raise internal awareness of each department’s responsibilities
- Crafted and designed fictional case studies to show how work can be referred internally and the positive impact this can have on the business
- Formulated and designed a timeline graphic capturing the potential journey of a client
- Hosted a virtual pub quiz evening to kickstart the campaign
Give solicitors the confidence to ask the right questions and build a rapport with their clients:
- Produced a dedicated training video presentation called ‘Building a Rapport with Clients’
- Created and hosted virtual and interactive training sessions to provide employees an opportunity to put the skills they learned into practise, followed by a live Q&A
- Developed a word cloud of buzzwords to support employees in enhancing their client conversations
Enthuse teams and create healthy competition:
- Generated incentive ideas and designed a map to show the process
- Created a league table showing which department has made the most referrals
Ensure solicitors feel supported throughout the campaign:
- Produced a treasure chest area on the intranet dedicated to all the resources and materials.